Create digitally signed invoice
Create digitally signed invoice from Tally.ERP9 easily and validate the authenticity of the invoice by selecting the digital certificate during invoicing.
The digitally signed invoice contains User Identity like Name, Contact, Location, Reason & timestamp.
- User Friendly
Creates the digitally signed Sales invoice from Tally.ERP 9 at an instance. Provides the flexibility to select the certificate from the list of certificates for creating invoice.
Verifies and validates the authenticity of invoice
Any modification done in the signed invoice during transit would invalidate the signature.
- Create & Email the digitally signed invoice from Tally.ERP 9.
- It typically contains the identity like Name, Contact, Location and Reason.
- You can select the certificates purchased from the license certificate authority during the print of invoice in Tally.ERP 9.
- Create Multiple copies of digitally signed invoice.
- The signed or Unsigned PDF invoice are moved into the user defined folder.